Nutritional Therapy Process
What is a Nutritional therapist?
NTPs evaluate an individual’s nutritional health and make specific recommendations that aim to restore balance optimal function within the body. NTPs are different than Registered Dieticians and as an NTP Massage therapist I am a combination of a bodyworker, nutritionist, detective, human body mechanic and counselor.
Nutritional Therapy is a process, here's how it works:
1. Schedule your one hour Nutritional Therapy consultation.
2. Once you're scheduled you'll receive an e-mail with everything you need to know and do before your Initial Consultation.
3. Complete your forms and questionnaire and return by the date specified.
4. I'll review your information thoroughly.
5. We'll meet for your Initial Consultation in person. We'll talk about your lifestyle and health goals, go over your food journal, do functional evaluation testing, go over the results of your online questionnaire and talk about recommendations that fit your personality and lifestyle.
6. After your consultation, you'll receive your personalized recommendations to follow by email. Helpful handouts and other resources will be provided as needed.
7. You follow your recommendations until your Follow Up Visit. Follow Up Visits are important to assess your progress, keep you on track and create lasting sustainable change. After each Follow Up you'll receive updated personalized recommendations to follow.
You can also call me at (503)8300069 to schedule a free 15 minute phone call to talk about how Nutritional Therapy can help you improve your health.